The Perfect Lightest Weight Pulse Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrator For Travel! V2
Dr. Della's smallest portable oxygen concentrator is the latest and greatest technology on the market today! This portable oxygen concentrator weighs 2.5lbs and will offer up to 60-80 minutes of continuous use on a single charge! There's not a unit on the market that competes with this amount of battery life and only 1/12 the price of a G5 unit!
The portable oxygen concentrator operates on setting from 1 to 3 with oxygen concentration levels at around 90%. The machine is barely noticeable at only 39 decibels. It is so quiet that you can use it in a library or church without hearing it.
Light and Portable - 2.5 Pounds
Low Noise - Below 50db.
Reliable and Easy to Maintain - Just keep the intake filter clean
International Standard Adapter- (100-240V)
Advanced Photocatalyst Active Carbon Functions - Remove dust, bacteria, and odors from air delivering clean and fresh air.
Long working time- Operated extended 24hours continuously plugged into a wall or car outlet.
Easy Charging - Can be plugged into an AC wall outlet or car charger (both plugins will be provided)
- Approx 3+/-1.5L/min(standard atmospheric pressure)
- The machine is recommended to work up to 8hrs continuously, and then let it rest for about 30 minutes and restart.
- The battery duration is 60-80 minutes per full charge.
- 5~40C Application humidity: below 90% RH0~40C
- Storage humidity: below 80%RH
- Noise: below50db
- Voltage: AC 100-240V 50-60HZ or DC 12-15V
- Power: average below 32W
- Generating unit+adapter+lithiumbattery (15V, 4A) +charger 2.4KG
- Generating unit: adapter 2.0KG26(L)X11(W)X17(H)28%+/-2%( standard atmospheric pressure)
How to Use:
- Connect all the parts of the holder frame to the oxygen outlet of the generating unit with the oxygen hose.
- Connect the appliance with the power supply.
- Press the button "2" to start the oxygen concentrator, and it will run for 15 min.
- Press the button "1" to increase the time to 30, 60, or 8 hours. (LBD indicator will show an increase showing time).
- Press button 2 to turn off the machine.
- 1 x Main oxygen concentrator
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Extender tube with vaporizer capsule
- 1 x Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- 1 x Lithium Battery charger
- 1 x Nasal Cannula
- 1 x Power Cord Product pictures
- 1 Piece of English User Manual
Can I use it at night when I sleep?
- Yes, but this is a question that should be answered by your doctor.
Can I use a portable oxygen concentrator for my child?
- Yes, we 3 different settings on the machine for adjustment.
Are there DC adapters for traveling in the car?
- All of our portable oxygen concentrators have a DC adapter as part of the standard package.